Custom Local Sheet Metal
Great systems depend on well designed, well built and masterfully installed sheet metal products.
Gateway’s team of certified journeyman sheet metal workers have been designing, installing, servicing and maintaining sheet metal products for over 50 years across western Canada.
We have extensive experience working with many types of metal including black iron, galvanized steel, copper, brass, nickel, stainless steel, and aluminium. We also work with plastics such as PVC and fibreglass.
We specialize in commercial, industrial and institutional sheet metal product design and fabrication services. No job is too big or too small for our team to handle.
We can help with:
- Design, build, service and maintain your sheet metal products.
- Sheet metal ducting and HVAC systems
- Air balancing
- Equipment venting
- Pollution control systems
- Dust collecting and control systems
- Grain spouting
- Material blowing
- Air-veyor and other air systems
- Preventative, proactive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Replacements, retrofits, and expansions.
- Diagnostic assessment
Downtime is not only uncomfortable, it’s costly. Our 24/7/365 emergency service is always standing by.
Existing infrastructure? Complex systems? Critical assets? Nothing is beyond our capabilities.
Our multidisciplinary team includes professional engineers, professional project managers, HVAC/R technicians, sheet metal workers, commercial plumbers/gas fitters and electricians who are familiar with all makes and models to accommodate your company’s needs quickly and efficiently.
We install and service:
- Rooftop units (RTU)
- Air handling units (AHU)
- Makeup air units (MAU)
- Dust collection systems
- Equipment venting
- Duct booster fans
- Duct modifications
- Duct extensions
- Heater replacements
- Air conditioning units
- Variable-frequency drives (VFD)
- Return air ducting
- Design heating/cooling ducting
- Architectural sheet metal
- And more