HVAC Contractors & Commercial HVAC Repair
Simply put heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is all about controlling your environment to ensure optimal conditions regardless of the space configuration.
Controlling the temperature is only part of the HVAC equation. Ventilation is the other essential part as it moves and exchanges air to regulate air quality including odours, moisture, allergens, and contaminants or gases.
We can help with:
- Design, build, service and maintain your HVAC / mechanical systems
- Replacements, retrofits and expansions
- Preventative, proactive and predictive maintenance programs
- Diagnostic assessment
- Temperature control solutions
- Air balancing
- Energy efficiency
- 24/7/365 emergency service
Problems with your commercial HVAC system?
Downtime is not only uncomfortable, it’s costly. Our 24/7/365 emergency service is always standing by.
Existing infrastructure? Complex systems? Critical assets? Nothing is beyond our capabilities.
Our multidisciplinary team includes professional engineers, professional project managers, HVAC/R technicians, sheet metal workers, commercial plumbers/gas fitters and electricians who are familiar with all makes and models to accommodate your company’s needs quickly and efficiently.
We offer industrial & commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning products and services in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Contact us today to discuss available HVAC services in your area.
We install and service:
- Ventilation systems
- Air filtration systems
- Geothermal systems
- Cooling towers
- Chillers & condensers
- Hot water & heating boilers
- Hydronic heating/cooling systems
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioning units
- Air handling units
- Heating and cooling rooftop units (RTUs)
- Water treatment systems
- Control systems
- Tube heaters
- Commercial garage heaters
- Data room HVAC systems
- Humidification/dehumidification systems
- Exhaust fans
- UV purification systems
- Heat/energy recovery systems
- And more…