The Site does not automatically gather any personal information from you (such as your name, phone number, or email address). This information is only obtained if you provide it voluntarily through an online form or contact us via email.
Any personal information that you voluntarily provide is kept strictly confidential and is not disclosed to anyone other than Gateway Mechanical Services staff. Your information is never sold, traded, or shared with anyone outside of our company. To comply with applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas, search warrants, other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights, note we may be legally required to share your Personal Information.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.” We collect and use this information to help improve our visitor’s experience when using the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
When you leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and your IP address and browser user agent string for spam detection.
We comply with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). If you voluntarily supply us with your email address by using one of our FREE tools, accessing our gated content or joining our mailing list, we’ll send you emails from time to time related to your intended interest.
If you no longer want to receive updates and other communications, you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. This will immediately remove that email address from that specific mailing list.
Please note that you might still receive emails from staff members for communication purposes.
We believe controlling the collection of your personal data is important, so we’re making available to you a list of opt out links for the tools we use on our Site to help you manage the information they collect.
- Use your browser settings or preferences to see and control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. Visit http://www.aboutcookies.org to find out how.
- To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To opt-out of personalized ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. If you wish to opt-out permanently, you can install their plugin here.
- To opt out of interest-based ads you can learn more by visiting optout.aboutads.info and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
You can also visit the following sites to opt out of targeted advertising.
If you do not consent to the use of these technologies, please be sure to
- Block or disable them using your browser or mobile device settings,
- Or apply the opting out resources listed above.