Food processing chillers to handle the strict demands of the food and beverage sector
In the food and beverage industry, the right HVAC and refrigeration system ensures your products stay at the exact right storage temperature allowing you to deliver the best product to your customers.
It’s vital to maintain proper food processing temperatures to extend the shelf life of your products so that you can sell more, reduce spoilage, prevent food waste, and provide a consistent safe product to your customers.
Canadian food safety requirements recognize that the cold chain plays an important role in food processing applications and food safety. To reduce potentially dangerous food safety issues, such as food-borne illnesses, products must be cold stored and transported at appropriate temperatures.
In the food supply chain, any weak link in the cold chain can damage not only your product and storage life but also your company’s reputation and brand too.
Whether you’re building something new, renovating or need your equipment serviced and maintained our expert team of professional engineers, project managers, estimators, and certified tradespeople have the skills and expertise you need to do it right.
From distribution warehouses and meatpacking plants to milk chilling units, potato cold storage, and onion cold storage units and everything in between our team is ready to help.
We can help with:
- Design, build, service and maintain your HVAC & refrigeration systems
- Replacements, retrofits and expansions
- Custom HVAC/R maintenance programs
- Diagnostic assessment
- Energy efficiency
- Ammonia systems & alarms
- CO2 systems
- Condensing units & towers
- Furnaces & boilers
- Heat recovery ventilation
- Rooftop units (RTU)
- Make-up air units (MAU)
- Air handling units (AHU)
- Heating and Cooling Ductwork
- Exhaust fans
- Large process dehumidification machines
- Pressure Safety Valves (PSV)
- Automated control systems
- 24/7/365 emergency service
- And more
Food & Beverage Markets Include:
- Cold Storage & Blast Freezing
- Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
- Grocery Stores
- Meat & Poultry Processing